I Have a Website
If you’ve already got a website, but aren’t happy with it (or you are and just want a checkup), there are are few things I can do for you:
- Performance Audit – check under the hood and see if things are working the way they should. You’d be surprised at the number of sites that are slowed down by minor errors.
- Usability Testing – take a look at critical tasks being performed on your site and identify problem areas and recommend improvements.
- Updates – get in there and fix the coding errors, reduce image sizes and resolve problems identified in the Performance Audit to improve your visitor’s experience.
- Search Engine Optimization Audit (SEO) – making sure your site is giving the search engines what they need in order to get you consistent placement in the results. It’s not about quick (and potential dangerous) fixes, it’s about a solid foundation that gets you the best exposure.
- Search Engine Marketing Audit (SEM) – establishing an online marketing plan that meets your budget and needs.
- Social Media Planning and Integration – helping you get the most out of social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Hosting – complete site hosting with full POP3 or IMAP email service.
- Administration – site updates as needed.
- Maintenance – scheduled upgrades, backups and testing.
I thrive on identifying areas of need or problems, and then finding and applying the right solutions. Lots of people can point to a problem and say “Look, that’s what’s happening” but understanding why and knowing how to fix it, that’s where I come in. It’s not just about finding a solution, it’s about finding the ones that fit your needs and work with your business.
If your current site is developed entirely in Flash, now might be a good time to consider an overhaul in order to support your mobile device visitors and get the better SEO. Don’t worry, I can help you with that too.
Contact me for more information.
iOS Tips and Tricks